Select a company that uses either B2B (a company that provides products, services or information to other business), or B2C (a company that provides products, services, or information to other consumers) and address the following:
- Describe the target market and apparent marketing mix of the selected company.
- Identify any market opportunities and strategic windows on which the selected company has been able to capitalize.
- Conduct a brief SWOT analysis for the selected company.
- Choose a competitor for the selected company and conduct a brief SWOT analysis for the chosen competitor.
- Compare the SWOT analyses of the two companies and identify any leverage or advantages that your company has in relation to the chosen competitor. Use facts from the two analyses to support your conclusion.