Need best work
Consider this scenario: You are writing a survival guide to your future self several courses from now. Include information and advice you would give your future self to succeed in your courses.
Compile a survival guide that will serve as a resource throughout your program.
- Option 1: Paper: Develop a personal action plan as a formal paper of 700- to 1,400-words.
- Option 2: Brochure: Develop a personal action plan as a brochure, using one of the templates in Microsoft® Word®.
Include the following topics in your survival guide, using what you learned in class and My Career Plan:
- General internet skills
- University of Phoenix and University Library resources
- Recognizing personal competencies
- Upholding academic honesty
- Consider how you can use your career plan and other knowledge gained in this course as you complete your program
- Managing time wisely
- Fostering reading comprehension and retention
- Adapting work habits to fit your personality
Provide the name of the author along with related content and the work’s title if you submit work other than yours. When referring to electronic sources, provide the link.
Post the survival guide as an attachment.